Monday, July 28, 2008

A theme

I find myself sitting at my computer on a Saturday morning with a few minutes to spare and I feel quite guilty. After all, I should be busy doing SOMETHING, right? But, my house is clean (that is relative, I suppose), the laundry is caught up (well, close enough), the kids are busy playing with friends, I have read my bible and I don't feel like running on my treadmill quite yet.

I am always suprised, when I slow down to breathe, how quickly I rush to find things I SHOULD do. I am sure most women, mothers and wives suffer, to some degree, with this illness. This, 'I must have a "to-do" list' mentality. Or, 'I must be planning to do something in the very near future, if not immediately' kind of stress.

So, right now, I am going to rebel. I am going to grab a couple more Jelly-Belly's and dabble in this blogging thing. I might actually waste a half hour. But, is it wasting? Oh well, that is for another blog...

No comments: