Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A conviction

My kids go to this great little Christian school around the corner. ( I will have to post sometime in the future about our interesting educational career) Anyway, they now attend Valley Christian school and, needless to say, they love it. It is the perfect balance of structure and socialization.

Tomorrow, both of them have a scripture memorization quiz in thier Bible class. So, for the latter half of the day I have been repeatedly listening to them recite Phillipians 1:27-30. And, I must say, this is very refreshing and VERY convicting.

I am thinking I need to adopt the same mentality of facing a quiz each week. So, I am looking for partners in this adventure. I know there are many verse of the day or week things out there but, I would like a little accountability or offer myself as your accountability. Let me know what you think. You can either comment or send me an e-mail. sunshine@themovement.org

No comments: