Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Test

I am absolutely horrible at frequent blogging. I am pretty sure I over think myself. So, in an attempt to write down my thoughts/observations more often, I pulled the trigger and spent a whopping $2.99 on an App that allows me to blog from my iPhone.

This allows convenience and a caveat. The convenience is that I always have my phone with me. The caveat is that I ALWAYS have my phone with me.

I have quite a few drafts of blog ideas I need to finish up. Those must be done on my actual computer since this thumb typing thing must be kept short.

In the meantime, feel free to post a comment or ask me a question. I was somewhat curious about that formspring thing since I thought I had the "pastor wife" thing going. (as a clarification for some, formspring is a forum where people ask you anything). Anyway, I was promptly informed by my 14 year old that I was much too old for formspring.

Haha. So, as I re-attempt to blog something worthy of attention, comment or ask me anything.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: