Monday, June 29, 2009

An absence

Serious lapse in blogging. Many reasons/excuses.

#1) Total mental block before the following melee. (I have no idea why...maybe just the forsight of the melee)

#2) Quick trip to Arizona. Jeremy's cousin got married. So, aside from the 10-11 hour travel time, we spent a solid 25 hours there.

#3) Vacation: 4 days in Palm Springs with Jeremy. I will quote myself, "If I relax any more, I may melt". (No offense to all you overworked and burned out people. I feel your pain. For the record, every once and a while I feel like I earned my dues) And, I just negated my melee excuse. Whoops. No craziness here, just plain 'ol brain drain.

#4) Second half of "said" vacation: After the 4 days, we spent 3 days in Las Vegas for a 7th grade boys' basketball tournament. To qoute Jeremy, "It's like herding cats." Beyond the exciting games, corraling 13 year old boys is a chore. So, not so much a vacation and now I relive the melee.

Needless to say, although there are many reasons for my absence, I am excited to chronicle a few funny things that have happened.

Right now, I am off to change laundry: Pack forArizona, unpack. Pack for summer camp. Pack for Palm Springs. Double pack for Vegas. (kids and adults) UNPACK it all=non-stop laundry.

No comments: