Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Funny

After my mini-van was totalled, I began the task of searching for a new car. That was a slightly agonizing experience. First, buying a used vehicle was a HUGE priority. Cars are a worthless investment and we were determined to save. (FYI, I saved ALOT this time around) Then, you have to factor in needs, wants, style, function, color, specs, yadda yadda. Needless to say, I was anxious at times but, tempered by my confident husband. He was so sure we would find "just the right car". Well, he was right. After exploring all our options we finally settled on a car. (see previous post for the final decision)
During the car hunt my father-in law was very helpful with his vehicle suggestions. Here are two he came up with:

This is probably pretty good on the miles per gallon and has many color options. The obvious drawback would be seating capacity.
But, this is my personal favorite. He actually took the time to modify the car himself with the optional bumper.
Thanks for all your help and concern. And, although the accident was not my fault at all, I have really slowed down these days.

1 comment:

mick mcginty said...

I hoped you took it that way.
I didn't want to make fun of something that serious. It was just inches from being a whole lot worse. We all need to be as cautious out there and not just by slowing down, but watching all directions for little signs. Like the guy that stopped to your left. That was amazing!