Thursday, April 30, 2009

A busy week

This has been a busy week! The days have totally gotten away from me. And, alas not many blog updates. Too bad this thing can't read my mind.

So, no new verse yet again. I have honestly lagged on my review of the others. I really need to start disciplining my time. Or, get off the treadmill. If running is a priority, I think "quiet time" should take priority.

Anyway, I cannot believe it is Thursday! I took on a big project at the church and while it is exciting, it is a bit overwhelming. I am super-big on the dreaming part of things so, the developing and design is a bit of a stretch. But, things are rolling and I am feeling quite accomplished.

A big wedding is on the horizon. Jeremy's little sister is getting married in Arizona on Sunday. So, my to-do list is growing like mad. Why oh why do I always wait until the last minute? The first thing I thought of upon opening my eyes this morning was JEREMY'S SUIT. Argh! Thankfully my dry cleaner loves me. Yes, I do have a personal relationship with Annie the dry cleaner. One of the many things my kids tease me about.

Well, I am off to squeeze in a little housework and maybe crack open my "Daniel" bible study for a bit. I promise to post soon!

No comments: