Monday, May 25, 2009

A lag

There has been a complete lag in my blog posting. Whoops!

I have a draft of the car accident in the works and I promise to finish it soon. But, most of my spare time is spent....

Surfing the net, looking for cars.

And, it is a bit challenging to blog an event that was rather dramatic without the use of voice intonation and hand motions. ;) This may be a real challenge to my creative writing ability.

But, a HUGE thanks to you who are visiting and making my blog counter count. It truly does encourage me. Feel free to leave a comment.

Or, I am fielding input on this car shopping thing....such pressure!

1 comment:

mick mcginty said...

You're fielding suggestions for what kid of car to buy? I would suggest one that rates the highest in those government crash tests:')

Maybe an SUV. Being bigger is sometimes better.